We’re happy to announce that we just added a cornucopia of new products to the website. Here’s some highlights of a few of our favorites that we think you should check out for this upcoming season.
- Forma Adventure Boots – After reading stellar reviews on places like Advrider.com, we would be letting our dirt bike, ATV, and adventure GearHeads down by not having these top rated boots on our site. With awesome waterproofing and plush memory foam padding, these will be some of the most comfortable and driest motorcycle boots you’ve ever experienced. Because they flex well, they’re also great to wear around when you are hiking around camp or looking for the nearest watering hole. Comfort, Dryness, and Rugged long lasting construction is what you’ll get standard with these Forma boots.
- EGO HD Action Camera – For those not wanting to drop $400 for an HD helmet cam, the EGO HD is perfect for extreme sports enthusiasts that want HD video without breaking the bank. It features all the features you would want in an action camera including 1080P video, 12.0 MP photos, WiFi enabled for Smart Phones, Tablets, and computers control and streaming all for a reasonable price tag of $198.95 (with free shipping).
- Sinister Goggles – The new Sinister X5 Goggles from 509 will change your snowmobiling experience by providing a huge field of view with the X5 frame. The X5 frame was carefully engineered with PHANTOM frame technology. This unique design allows the goggle frame to disappear out of your field of view, leaving a clear vision path with less visible frame. Choose from a huge assortment of frame, lens, and strap combinations. They also feature an oversize and removable nose mask to keep you warm and comfortable out on the snow.
- Snobunje Escape Kit – The Snobunje Escape Kit puts all of the essential Snobunje pulling tools into one box. A selection of 7 items that will help you and your sled escape from any snow situation you find yourself in this winter. Kit includes the Rattler, Cobra, T&A Strap, Retrieval Line, Cargo Net, Cobra Strap and a free poster just for good measure. Don’t get stuck without this kit!
- Motorfist Stomper 2.0 Boots – Following the wildly popular Stomper Boots, the new Stomper 2.0 boots are the perfect blend of comfort, warmth, durability and style. The new design has 200 more grams of insulation, new molded toe and heel caps, an inch taller height, and the same Hi-Flex design for the best comfort in a snowmobile boot. Because of the warmth and Hi-Flex design, these boots are perfect for any winter or cold weather activity in addition to snowmobiling such as ice fishing, hunting, working, cold weather motorcycle riding, and more. See more details on the 2014 Stomper Boot 2.0 page.
- Ski-Doo 800R Rebuild Kit – Rebuild the entire top end of your Ski-Doo 800R with this complete bolt on kit made by Snow X. Instead of honing, resurfacing, or replating your current cylinder jugs, bolt on this completely new unit and get back to the snow. Kit includes twin cylinder, two pistons, rings, wrist pins, circlips, wristpin bearings, and complete top end gasket kit. The only thing it’s missing is someone to install it!
- FLY Aurora Boots and Gloves -Keep your feet toasty warm and dry while you’re out snowmobiling with the FLY Racing Aurora boots. Oversize lace rings make for easy lacing and tightening. Moisture wicking removable liner helps reduce sweat build up. Reflective piping for extra visibility. The new FLY Aurora gloves are perfect for the snowmobile or cold weather motorcycle rides because they have a neoprene cuff that extends past the wrist to block out cold air and drafts that sneak past the cinch cuff for ultimate warm riding comfort.
Don’t forget to check out all of our new gear in the snowmobile clothing section of our website. As always, if you find it cheaper else where, we will price match it with our price match guarantee. Happy riding!